In the world of international business transactions, global workforce and multinational operations, it is crucial for businesses of all sizes to make timely assessments of potential tax liability as well as employ most efficient tax strategies. In addition to domestic U.S. taxation, NBAC brings the skills and experience to effectively solve the puzzle of U.S. taxation of foreign nationals and foreign companies. Its certified public accountants and their international network of tax experts provide tax preparation and planning services to a wide variety of business and individual clients. NBAC combines the values of the accounting profession with technical innovation to generate superior results that their clients have come to expect.
The following are the areas of expertise:
- Taxation of foreign companies doing business in the U.S.
- U.S. Taxation of residents, non-residents and residents working abroad
- U.S. Taxation of for-profit and non-profit organizations
- Cross-border tax compliance
- Tax audits and representation in court
- Strategic tax planning for multinational corporations
- Transfer pricing reports
- International transaction planning
- Planning income from intellectual property
- Cross-border tax optimization
- Tax risk management and planning